Talking Points for Daily Check-in's
What Happens to Your Body During Your 5-Day ProLon Fast
- Day 1: On the first day of your ProLon fast, your body transitions into a fasting state and fat-burning mode, and begins preparations for cellular clean-up.
Tip of the day: Follow the card that comes in your ProLon box. If you want to move the timing around of your food in a particular day, that’s fine, but don’t consume food from a different Day’s box.
- Day 2: Fat-burning ramps up, contributing to the initiation of ketogenesis (ketone production). By the end of this day, ketosis may occur.
Tip of the day: Stay Hydrated. Aim for around 32fl oz (1 liter) of water in addition to the L-Drink and all the other fluid within the program. Note that this is a general goal, and each individual will have their own hydration needs, so listen to your body.
- Day 3: Cellular clean-up, also known as autophagy, begins. Fat-burning and ketone production continues and increases.
Tip of the day: Spacing out your meals can help. Some ProLon users have found that delaying breakfast is helpful to them. For example, the L-bar may be consumed later in the day and the dinner soup can be consumed at a later time. Some people also elect to drink a large glass of water to help them feel fuller before bedtime.
- Day 4: Cellular cleaning and fat-burning continues.
Tip of the day: Soak the soups in water for an hour before cooking if possible and use a whisk to mix the soups while cooking. Soaking prior to cooking is entirely optional though, so if you don’t want to soak, just follow the different cooking instructions for lunch and dinner soups to ensure your soups are fully cooked and ready to enjoy
- Day 5: Cellular renewal continues beyond the final day of your fast.
Tip of the day: Add Hibiscus tea (1-2 tea bags), Spearmint tea (1 tea bag), or the Spearmint Lemon tea (1 tea bag) to your L-Drink for more flavor if you want.
MLR2021-0744 / v1.0 / 29Jul2021